Clan Vote to Ban

United Kingdom Hans_Brix655
Posts 13
Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 21:02

Gents,

after a discussion tonight i would like to propose to ban sangangstar, seconded by Webby. Its not because we think he is suspicious its mainly because he is a moaning whinging c&%t! i know a lot of you agree with me so please leave a comment for yah or nay.

Thanks

Last modification: Friday, 13 October 2017, 11:42
United Kingdom The Daddy
Posts 20
Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 21:16

If you both think he's a cunt then I'm happy with banning.

Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 21:30

I don't have much interaction with the Ban-ee, although when I do, he does seem to complain a lot. I think it's because he is a high scoring competitive lone wolf who wants to win & is quite expressive about it through typing. That being said.. if he is repeatedly ignoring the will of the gods (DJ) then he should burn in hell imo 

devil

Netherlands iDonkey
Posts 10
Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 22:05

Don't knowe hime.. Just ban hime..Donkey out

United Kingdom Bellwhacker
Posts 40
Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 22:33

I agree he moans but we don't lay out the clan server rules or enforce them enough. We need to be clear as a clan as to what the rules are. Is c4 or clay allowed on bombs is spawn rape allowed ? If yes or no we need to make it clear on the server and clear in the clan. Sangansra is a twat a lot of the time but he's been around a long time and players follow him into server. Not always his mates just people joining to go against him. But need the clan to be clear on what's right and wrong before we ban people for moaning about it !

Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 22:41

Hmmmm has he been warned? I don't like the thought of executing someone without trial

United Kingdom Hans_Brix655
Posts 13
Wednesday, 4 October 2017, 22:57
Bellwhacker

I agree he moans but we don't lay out the clan server rules or enforce them enough. We need to be clear as a clan as to what the rules are. Is c4 or clay allowed on bombs is spawn rape allowed ? If yes or no we need to make it clear on the server and clear in the clan. Sangansra is a twat a lot of the time but he's been around a long time and players follow him into server. Not always his mates just people joining to go against him. But need the clan to be clear on what's right and wrong before we ban people for moaning about it !

Not about the rules mate. Dictating to us constantly about how we should run our server....no! Is told about certain things because we run gents rules.... moans..... no mate. He is a high grade 24 carat cock womble.

Google Facebook YouTube